Pat is an experienced integrative Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist and Life Coach and has been in private practice in Greenwich since 1995.
She graduated as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 1994 and as a Person Centered Counsellor in 1997.
Pat subsequently trained as a Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapist and Life Coach graduating in 2002.
She is a Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Pat's approach is systemic, looking at the clients system, whether it is their relationship, family, friendships or workplace.
She is also a graduate of the Institute of Personnel Training and Development and worked for many years in private industry where she specialised in welfare, counselling, training and personal development.
She also devised and ran courses in stress management, goal setting, decision making, time management, assertiveness training, presentation skills and public speaking.
Since graduating Pat has completed many post graduate courses including:
- One to One Systemic Family Constellations
- Couples Therapy Training using Systemic Family Constellations
- Working Successfully with Addiction and Recovery
- Psychopathology for Psychotherapists, Counsellors and Coaches
- CBT - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitition and Reprorogramming for working with Trauma
- Ethical Practice